I am Davy!
Here is davy.tw, my homepage.
What did I do?
I have given some small talks in some conferences, and these are the bio of me:
- I am a student majoring in MIS at National Central University, Taiwan now.
- Contributing in Community of Network and Open Source, NCU now.
- Contributing in Crystal-TW now.
- A part-time worker, developing Rails application, at Sharelike Inc. now.
- A part-time worker, web development and server management, at Computer Center, NCU 2014-2017.
- A part-time worker, React Native application development, at Skyyer Mobild Limited 2016-2017.
- A part-time worker, Chief software engineer, at GrinnoDot Inc. 2016.
- A speaker at CS5470 Open Source Software and Culture, NTHU in 2016 spring.
- A part-time worker, Android application and web development, at Library, NCU 2014-2015.
- A speaker at SITCON 2014.
- A speaker at SITCON 2013.
These are my treasure : )
Here are some of my projects:
- Theogony, a PHP framework I given a talk about at SITCON 2013.
- Kuroba, a guestbook system written in PHP with Theogony.
- 2048-history (Taiwan flavored), a 2048 game with the history of Taiwan.
- Tomorrow Night Bright theme for Fish shell, my favorite color scheme/theme. <3
- TreeLogging, a Bukkit plugin that can makes logging trees more naturally.
- NSCD (as short as Need Some Cool Description), a project & group member management system written in Ruby based on Rails.
- Omniauth::NCUPortalOpenID, an Omniauth provider on NCU Portal Login
- Docker-Luffa, dockerlize the project Luffa
- MaterialPlurk, a Plurk theme.
- NCU.one, an URL shortener service.
You can find me by...
That's all. If you wanna cantact me, or make a friend with me, the following links may help you.
- Github, my projects here.
- Speaker Deck, all slides of my talks.
- Facebook, for my news sharing and personal murmur.
- Twitter, but I tweet seldom..
- Plurk, my favorite SNS platform, and often talk on this.
- LinkedIn, I am still trying how to use.
Or you can reach me via email, me [at] davy.tw. : )
The webfont is Ubuntu, by Dalton Maag, under Ubuntu Font Licence 1.0, and webfont service is provide by Google. The background is provided by Heliodor jalba and Subtle Patterns.